Pussy cats & much more!
Thursday 26 September 2013 @ 07:57 | 0 notes

Day 1! 

With my September travel buddy!

With YiYin!

Just cooking my own lunch in Seoul!

Kitty Cat cafe in Myeong Dong.

Doesn't this kitty look like Sylvester from the Twitty bird cartoon? 

Fav fluffy kitty!

Why won't you wake up?! :(

Posing for the camera.

I want a selfie too! 


Animal instinct! (To go where the food is)

Meeeeeeeeow!

"Are these for me?" 


Took the shuttle bus to Seoul to get some shopping done! So proud of myself for only getting the stuff that I need and not what I want. Just bought my facial products because I ran out of them at the same time, how timely right?

I also got to visit the Cats' cafe which I was so thrilled about because I LOVE CATS! 

Stayed in Seoul for the night at Namsan Guesthouse 4 which is located near Myeong Dong. 



Supper!

Day 2!

The queue number/ entertainment system!

Waffles & caffeine to kickstart the day! 

Fire in the streets of Myeong Dong.

Labels: , ,