+66 Visuals from my iPhone.
Tuesday 6 August 2013 @ 23:35 | 0 notes

Day 1 Jetting off to Bangkok!



All set for Bangkok! (2nd time trip there this year hehe)

Guess who's looking for their passport at the very last minute -.-

This is only the beginning of my camwhore sess!

Irah!


Scooting off!


What happens when we don't get to sit together? :

35C

41K
(We send each other pictures of our faces, LOL!)

Of all the things to eat in BKK, the boy wanted KFC.

Night view.

Day 2 Platinum Mall, Khao San & Asiatique.


OOTD



My all time fav food stall at Platinum Mall!

Pad Thai & Hoy Tod!

With Irah & Shikin!

One of my fav pics of the trip!


Street fooooood! Noms.


The boy buying me street food insisting that I have to try it!

First time riding the tutuk in BKK.

Khao San

Asiatique.


Fish spa! Which I almost died from giggling!




Ice cream mochi!

Day 3 Chatuchak Weekend market & Chinatown (no visuals though)



Chatuchat, JJ market!

Arranging his buys for a picture!

Day 4 MBK & the Japanese village.



Tutuk riding again!


Protestors outside MBK.


Lunch @MBK.

My usuals!
Happy boy with his food!

Venturing around after our meal.



GINORMOUS MAGNUM.

What a spread.


Alice in the Wonderland much?





Brought him to have dinner @ISAO, the Japanese Village.

His rice bowl.

The boy's Unagi sushi & my Snow crab sushi! *Noms*

Sashimi, my must have for every Jap meal!

Food coma.



Guess the food wasn't quite enough for his tummy LOL!


Day 5 MBK & the airport.



Tutuk.

I don't wanna head back.

New luggage!

Last proper thai meal before jetting back to reality.



Our first official getaway, 20-24 June to Bangkok. Also my second trip there for the year!
What can I say I can't get enough of Bangkok, I love the food, culture & of course the shopping malls.
Glad to have been able to go on a short vacay together with the boy & my friends (:
More trips in the future? Let's be adventurers, just you & I.


xoxo, RL.















Labels: , , ,