Luna Park, Sydney.
Friday 16 August 2013 @ 23:53 | 0 notes


No monday blues for me!

Darling Harbour.

Liana & I!







Ferry Schedule.

Spotted Koalas on the walk to the Pier.


Pier 3.



Let's go!






Everyone sticking their heads out for a shot!


On the ferry!

There's even Wifi onboard!
(Great for people like me who can't wait to upload pics)


I see Luna Park!








The face.





Fav group shot!







Sydney Opera house.

Lifevests in the ferry are stowed above unlike planes.






























Indoor activities!






The lovely carousel.




That's the ride we took!
(No harness nor buckles)



Our ride back.




Farewell Luna Park!





So glad that I finaaaaaaally got a 2 night stay in Sydney!
Which meant that I had time to head down to Luna Park again, after being there eons ago when I was a kid (which I vaguely have any recollection of).

Luna Park is an amusement park located at Milsons Point, on the Northern Shore of Sydney Harbour.
It's more like an old school carnival like amusement park, the kind you see in movies (they have actually utilised the park as a filming location for several movies & tv shows).



Directions to Luna Park:

1) Make your way to Darling Harbour

(Which is easily accessible via train/bus/taxi)

2) Look for Pier 3 where you can purchase your ferry ticket(s)

There'll be a sign board which will aid you in deciding which route to purchase, if uncertain, don't worry because there's a staff who'll be there for assistance.

(Note: The ferry does not stop at Luna Park directly, there will be a couple of stops before.)

Check ahead that the amusement park is operating on the day that you'll be heading down because it does close on certain days.

Also be sure to check Ferry timings in advance so you can plan your day around it and not have to worry about wasting time waiting/missing the ferry!



There is a total of 14 rides, of which 1 is a roller coaster ride.
I went on a Monday, so there weren't many people & not all the rides were open on that day but I did take one of the rides that caught my interest (then again anything that goes 360degrees interests me).

Having difficulties uploading the short clip that I took of the park, so I'll just leave the link here: 


Follow me on instagram @Lickthatgloss

I really had fun that day, great weather, better company & a good hair day! What more could I ask for?



xoxoRL

Labels: , , ,