Gold Coast!
Sunday 4 November 2012 @ 02:29 | 0 notes

Gold Coast baby!


With my roomie, Aya!

Love how I can wear my swimsuit as a top out.

Shopper's Haven!

Donuts!

Krispy Kreme Halloween style!

2 broke kids!

Loot from the first day!



A shop the prints Instagram pics on t-shirts!

Surfer's Paradise!

Love how smooth the sand is.

Ray, Aya & I!

Love the feeling of the waves crashing on my toes.

No idea how long it's been since I last visited Gold Coast.
Visited Pacific Fair on the very first day, which left me broke!
Sadly we didn't do anything special on Halloween night, but I had great company throughout in the lounge room. Had a great time chatting, watching television & having dinner.
Headed down to Surfer's Paradise the next morning. One of the best ways to kick start the month don't you think? Can't wait for my next trip back to Gold Coast! xoxo


30/10/12

Labels: , ,