Sydney after 7 years.
Monday 15 October 2012 @ 07:51 | 0 notes

Sydney after 7 years.

 Rump Steak for lunch!

Headed for lunch across my hotel with the rest and I was so happy to finally get some steak into my system after such a long flight!

Shades on.

With my room mate!

Roaming the streets with the girls!

So happy to get some shopping done and explore more of the streets.

 Beautiful architecture.


Happy to be back!


My room mate!

After having lunch and doing some grocery shopping at Woolsworth and buying a really gorgeous dress that caught my eye, we headed back to the hotel to catch some shut eye.

Some of us went out at night, grabbed a bite and headed to Coles. We happened to pass by KingsCross and let me just say that it isn't safe to roam that street at night without any guys around. Thank goodness we had two guys with us throughout.

On a side note, the hotel doesn't have any wifi services which was the only down side I guess. I'm so getting a phone card the next time round!

I really enjoyed my short stay there with everyone and I'm looking forward to travelling to other destinations.

03/10/12

Labels: