TianJin, China.
Monday 15 October 2012 @ 08:33 | 0 notes

Day 1 TianJin,China.

The view of the concert hall, such beautiful architecture.

Us outside our hotel.

Steamboat for lunch; Sze Chuan, Duck soup & Tom Yam.

 Giant Frappe.

Posing in the freezing weather.

Concert hall at night.

Such an amazing structure.

First time in TianJin and OMG the weather was extremely cold! The temperature could drop from 21 degrees to 9 degrees?! I was so glad I had brought clothes to do layering for my outfits because I still hadn't found a pretty trench coat worth spending on.

After checking in to the hotel (which btw was AMAZING), we went to fill our tummies with steamboat to keep ourselves warm.

Day 2 BeiJing, China.

 OOTD

 Outside the train station!

 On the business class seats headed to BeiJing.



Aidil.

Adit.

Nadiya.

 Streets of BeiJing.

Group picture at BeiJing South train station.

To be honest, I rarely travel to mandarin speaking countries and didn't know what exactly to expect. Me and Adit didn't manage to get onto the train with the rest, I panicked! HE WAS TOTALLY CALM, me being the only mandarin speaking one panicked whereas he (didn't know how to speak mandarin) was calming me down. For those of you who don't know, mandarin isn't my strongest language. I didn't grow up learning chinese for the most of part of my childhood, which explains me panicking. 

But to sum it up, I really enjoyed myself and was happy to experience being in BeiJing especially with the awesome group I traveled with.

12/10/12

Labels: ,