Bangkok bound! ✈
Friday 15 March 2013 @ 02:12 | 0 notes

Day 1 in Thailand! SAWADEEEEEEKAP!



My morning face @ Changi Airport.

Patiently waiting to board the A320.

Super cramped up in my seat.

Our apartment, Montara Service Apartment @ Thonglor Soi 49.

Love the furnishing of our apartment!

Kitchen area.

The bedroom.

Platinum Mall! Shopper's Haven.

Pad Thai noodles & fried oyster egg!

Finally tried the Mango sticky rice.

A&W's waffle pizza for you?

Attempts to work off the calories of all the food I've eaten.
Awesome pool view, don't you agree?

Party ready!

Blondie & I @Naklen, or so he says. (No idea what the actual name of the place is called!)


Woke up real early and headed to the airport to meet Abigail for our 4D3N stay in Bangkok!
I was super excited to be heading back to Bangkok again, had breakfast while waiting to board the A320 and was cramped in my seat for about a good 2 hours before arriving in Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Spent quite abit on transportation as our apartment's location wasn't that central but apparently we were situated in the "Clarke Quay" of Bangkok so it was quite convenient to head back in the wee hours after a good party!

First thing we did was to dump our baggage in our room and head out to Platinum Mall to get the shopping started and of course fill out tummy with Thai delicacies ;) 

Headed back to the apartment, went for a gym session & got ready to meet my friends to party!

That just about sums up the first day of my BKK vacay!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about my blog, my laptop died in Japan & I just got myself a MacBook Air.



Labels: ,