Dear you,
Monday 24 February 2014 @ 08:53 | 0 notes

Sometimes I feel more alone when I'm with you. When you brush aside my concerns and thoughts. Pretend like nothing has happened and go about your own business rather than to address the issue at hand. Feels like I'm not important and the relationship doesn't really matter to you after all. When the going gets tough and I'm trying to explain things to you but you just choose to ignore them, telling me that I worry too much or overthink.

Well that's who I am, I worry and I overthink because I don't want to be caught dead in a situation that I could've very well avoided. It doesn't necessarily mean that I need you to comfort me with facts and figures, sometimes it just means that I need you to pacify (yes like a goddamn child) me.

The times when you tell me that the door is always open and I can leave if I'm unhappy instead of making an effort to sort things out. How you brush me off by your "whatever" "k" "so?" "Deal with it", really makes me wonder what I mean to you or if I even mean anything at all. When you choose to go ahead and do things that are obviously upsetting to me. Really makes me wonder at times.

Other times, you're really sweet to me. Showing me love and affection and insisting that I should give you a hug or a peck on the cheek. Times where you cook for me when I'm too darn tired after work. When you get slightly jealous and playfully yank my ear. The rare times when you surprise me by fetching me from work or getting me the smallest thing like a hello kitty water bottle from town and carrying it home just because you know I dig that kitty crap. That time when you stood by me when you could've just bailed. Days where I was a drunk mess and you (being pissed as hell) still bothered to come fetch me and wipe my vomit and wash my hair for me and even blow drying it.

I appreciate every small thing that you have done for me. 

But sometimes I just wonder if the bad outweighs the good. If this is the real deal and if you're really into me. I just wish you'd make more of an effort and be more understanding and communicate better. I know that I can never completely understand you, just like you can never completely understand me because I'm a girl and girls overthink and well, men don't think. At times, just making an effort and trying would suffice for me.

Every relationship is bitter sweet, with its ups and downs. But I'm hoping that you'd help me to help make this work.






Or maybe put an end to everything if you're not willing to try.